Pipex is a web based CRM application. CRM (Customer Relationship Management) is one of the approaches where a company manages various customer interactions, past, present and potential, and analyses those data for the improvement of business. With the use of our application you can achieve your business goals with your fingertips.
- PHP >= 7.4
- OpenSSL PHP Extension
- PDO PHP Extension
- Mbstring PHP Extension
- Tokenizer PHP Extension
- XML PHP Extension
- Ctype PHP Extension
- JSON PHP Extension
- ZIP PHP Extension
- BCMath PHP Extension
How to install
- Upload the file to your server which you have downloaded from CodeCanyon. Please remember to show hidden files. There are 2 files named .env and .htaccess which are hidden by default. Remember to upload all files.
Create the database and remember these things for future usage.
- Database name
- Go to URL your_domain/subfolder_name/install or your_domain/install. Follow the easy installer procedures step by step and install the application.
To install this application in a sub folder:
Please go to URL your_domain/subfolder_name” and follow the instructions there.
We recommend to install this in root directory or in a subdomin. If you install it in a subfolder, you have to browse the urls using your_domain/subfolder_name”
This module is for managing your business clients. A contact can be a
Person or an Organization with whom you make deals for your business.
For managing clients, you may add different
Contact type as your business
need and you may also add as many as possible
Tag to manage
your contacts all over the application.
You can also import from other sources in our application
People are the contact person that you can have your business deal with.
On Pipex you can add, delete and edit your People in various ways.
To add new person goto "Contact" > "Person" > click
Add Person button. Fill up all required field and save it.
An organization is also a contact. Another company that you have your business deals with,
To add new Organization goto "Contact" > "Organization" > click
Add Organization button. Fill up all required field and save it.
Manage your contacts by giving it a type.
To add new Contact Type goto "Contact" > "Contact Type" > click
Add Contact Type button. Fill up all required field and save it.
This module is for managing your business deals. In Pipex, there are two type of data presentation and management tool for deals and pipeline.
This will popup a small modal
You can drag and drop this deal card in any stage.
Add New Deal
To add new Deal goto "Deals" > "Pipeline view/All deals" > click
Add dealbutton. Fill up all required field and save it.
To manage pipeline go to 'Deals' > 'Pipeline' > click. And to add new pipeline click
Add Pipeline button.
Fill up all required field and save it.
pipeline will go to new `url` where you can import your pipeline data
as describe in,accepted import in
To manage lost reason, go to 'Deals' > 'Lost reason' > click
Add lost reason button. Fill up all required field and save it.
This module for managing all proposals for deals. You can draft, edit, send or mark send proposal as accepted proposal.
This will going to new `url` for sending new proposal.
You can choose template to click
Fill up all required field and send it.
This will change the status of 'send' to 'acceptted' or vice-versa.
This will manage associatted tag for any particular proposal.
You can perform these action with one proposal.
This module for managing all activity with associatted with Deal, Person, and Organization. You can add, edit and visulize activity data in Calendar and List view.
User & Roles
Users and Roles management is an important feature for any application. You may need different types of Roles for Users. For that you have to create roles as you required and gives them permission to access.
- Click on Invite User, It will open a modal which requires User Email and Roles that will assigned to that user. Invited user will get an confirmation email with a link. That link will redirect to a page where user can set their basic information.
- In Users table you can search by user's 'first name', 'last name' and user's 'email'. And also can filtered by 'Active', 'Inactive', 'Invited'.
- There are some options in users table action buttons. These options are 'Edit', 'Delete', 'De-activate', 'Active', 'Manage Role'. For invited users 'De-activate', 'Active', options will not be available.
- Pressing on 'Edit' button a modal will come and here you can change user's first name nad last name.
- You can manage roles of any user by clicking on 'Manage Role' of that specific user from "Action" column.
- Click on Add Role, It will open a modal which requires Role name and permissions for that role.
- You can manage users of any role by clicking on 'Manage Users' of that specific role from "Action" column.
- You can manage permissions of any role by clicking on 'Manage' of that specific role from "Permission" column also.
We provide some basic settings in our application which will faster your development.
Go to "Settings" > "General Setting"
- In this setting you can set your company name.
- You can upload company logo, icon and banner.
- Change suitable Language for application.
- Set Date and Time format and Timezone the way you want to see date/time in your application .
- Decimal separator, Thousand separator, Number of decimal also can be set.
Go to "Settings" > "Email Setting"
From this setting you can set your email delivery for your application.
We provide 6 supported mail services for set email.
Amazon SES needed Api Region, Access Key, Secret Access key, Configuration set name, From name and From email to set up.
To track mail status from SES you have to create an SNS topic. Click here to see how you can create sns topic from management console. After creating topic go to the subscription option at the bottom of the topic. Then click on the create subscription. Choose http or https depends on your domain protocol. Enter the end point. The global end point is
https://your-domain.com/webhook/sesand endpoint for specific brand is
https://your-domain.com/webhook/your-brand-short-name/ses. To verify that endpoint go to the App panel Dashboard or brand(The brand short name you used) dashboard and you will see a section at top of the dashboard to verify the endpoint. Just click on confirm and that will verify the endpoint for Amazon SNS topic subscription. If you verify the endpoint once for any brand. For the same settings other brand doesn't have to verify. This is useful for global brand delivery settings.
Now go back to your SES console and go to the configuration set section from left side menu. Create a configuration set by clicking create configuration set and give the name of your configuration set(You have to provide us this configuration set name while saving the ses configuration) and hit Create Configuration Set button. Click on the newly created configuration set You will see the details page. From the destination menu choose your SNS topic and choose events you want to track, and hit the save button. You also have to verify the email address which you are using as from email. To verify email address login in ses console. Navigate Email address section and click on Verify a New Email Address and verify the email you want to use.
In order to remove via amazonses.com from the mail you have verify your domain to amazon ses. Follow this link to know how you can verify the email address.
AWS IAM user have at least access to these AWS IAM policies: AmazonSNSFullAccess AmazonSESFullAccess
To set up Mailgun you will be needing Domain name (Here is how you can add domain in mailgun), API key, Webhook signing key. From name, From email.
To track campaign mail status you have to set webhook in mailgun dashboard. The endpoint for the webhook is
You can find the webhook settings in Sending > Webhooks section of mailgun dashboard. Go to domain settings (Sending > Domain settings) to enable click, open tracking from Mailgun dashboard. Mailgun requires a CNAME to your DNS in the domain verification & DNS section which you can find in the dashboard of Mailgun Sending > Domain settings > DNS records.
To set SMTP mail service provider you need to set smtp host, Port, Password to access from the email sent and a encryption type,
N.B: Don't forget to enable less secure app permission in the email which you sent from.
Mandrill mail service needs a mandrill key to set email. See Mandrill documentation from here.
Sparkpost mail service needs a Sparkpost key to set email. See Sparkpost documentation from here.
Sendmail needs a host name, port, username and password to access to the mail.
Go to "Settings" > "Notification Setting"
You can update settings from here and Also can update the template of notification. You have the following option in notification setting:
- You can set channels where the notification will send.
- You can set choose users who will be notified on selected event.
- You can set choose roles to set these audiences under that roles to get notified.
- You can set up the template for the notification.